Here’s an excellent insight on leadership! John Maxwell, a bestselling author, coach and speaker talks of the best mark you can leave in other people’s lives as a leader – your legacy. Leadership is not about yourselves and how you shine but how you can help others improve themselves, and how they carry on even if you’re not around.
Free Leadership Toolkit. Sign up today and get these free tools by leadership expert, John C. Maxwell. Daily Minute with Maxwell coaching videos; Leadership Wired – Weekly blog posts; Access to resources, events, and training … There are people in your world who would be thrilled to learn from you—not just the person who will succeed you in your leadership position, but people in every area of your life. I believe the …. Copyright 2014 The John Maxwell Company.
Unhealthy habits often become hurdles to our success. Self-talk is one effective tool to counteract bad habits and teach yourself new and healthy ways.
Transform your life by transforming your daily thoughts!
Many managers tend to put little attention on rewards and motivation programs for their employees. If you think they are trivial, you have to think again, and again, because these matters actually require a great deal of sensitivity and, as how this article states it, diplomatic subtlety.
Not all rewards help to motivate employees and this article is a good read on what DO NOT.
Do take time to read this wonderful and heartwarming story. It just moved me to tears. My hands are up in admiration for Gunilla Hamne and Murigo Vene who spearheaded this recent visit to prisoners and teaching them TTT. Murigo has been visiting in total 13 prisons, teaching TTT to thousands of prisoners, thereby spreading reconciliation and bringing future peace building to this country.
I am in awe while reading and understanding what a great contribution to making prisoners be at peace through TTT. Wow! Thats a real peace movement.
“A heart can find peace also behind a closed gate.”
This is another amazing news for us in the Tapping community! Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy, or EMDR, a trauma treatment that incorporates alternating bilateral stimulation into a structured therapy, which used to incorporate tapping in its treatment design, now recognizes tapping as an independent therapy.
Tapping is seen at a different light from EMDR in the sense that it focuses on positive healing resources from within and only allow a short amount of bilateral stimulation.
The study by Sergei Boutenko showed that 10 superathletes who each drank a quart of green smoothie daily, for 6 weeks, experienced significant improvements in their bodies. The participants were suffering from different injuries before starting their smoothie regimen, including sore shoulders and elbows. Amazingly, these health problems slowly disappeared and they were even able to resume doing workouts that they couldn’t do before due to their injuries. When the athletes stopped drinking their smoothies after 6 weeks, the soreness started to flare up again.
Physically active individuals, athletes and those who work out need more protein ingredients in their smoothie regimens. Proteins help to build, repair, and maintain lean muscle mass that is maximized during exercise sessions and sporting events. When the body does not have enough protein, it can have a harmful effect on the fat-to-muscle conversion and proper metabolism. And what best way is there to easily and effectively spike consumption of proteins but through green smoothies since our bodies can only take as much fruits and green vegetables through consumption of table food.
To increase protein intake in green smoothie drinks, there needs to be an increase of high-protein ingredients. While protein powders are in abundance and may conveniently be used to achieve this purpose, these are processed ingredients. In addition, most protein powders aren’t budget-friendly. Besides, why resort to buying this when there are natural and healthier ways to make protein-rich green smoothies.
Try these 5 protein-packed real foods instead.
1. Chia Seeds – Since the ancient times, chia seeds have already been considered as a superfood because of its amazing nutrient content. It’s power packed with 4 grams of protein per tablespoon, in addition to fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and calcium. Just soak it for a few hours and its ready to be added to be blended in.
2. Oats – Many studies have proven that oats are beneficial for heart health, weight loss and diabetes. With 3-5 grams of protein per ½ cup, it’s very easy to have a protein-rich drink. Add 2 cups spinach which contains about 5 grams per cup and you easily get 13-15 grams of protein!
3. Kale – Don’t just add any green to your green smoothies because there are greens that are protein-packed like kale. One full cup of kale has about 3 grams of protein. You think a cup is too much? You will not notice its taste as soon as it is blended with your choice of fruits.
4. Almond, Soy or Organic Milk – Dairy is still an all-time excellent source of protein. A glass of any of these milk products will give you 6 – 8 grams protein. Use milk instead of water in your smoothies and you don’t only have a more delicious smoothie, but a protein-rich drink, too.
5. Hemp Seeds – Many people choose hemp seeds as their favorite protein ingredient and for good reason. Two tablespoons of this food product immediately gives about 9 grams of protein. And it doesn’t stop at being high up there on the protein content as it’s also packed with magnesium, iron and omega-3s. Bonus health tip: The healthy fats in this smoothie ingredient complement to help the body absorb the nutrients of kale better.
This article is published on my hub at hubpages.
My friend, Gunilla Hamne, wrote this wonderful and most informative book you should really get a copy of!
This book explains the basic causes of emotional and post-traumatic stress, and the physical and psychological symptoms it can lead to. It provides a First Aid technique to heal the symptoms that is called the Trauma Tapping Technique, TTT. TTT is easy enough to be learned by children, yet powerful enough to astound psychologists, psychiatrists and counselors as well as long time sufferers of trauma. In this book we will tell how you can use TTT to – Treat yourself – Treat others – Teach and treat large groups of people that can spread it even further.
Resolving Yesterday: First Aid for Stress and Trauma with TTT
We’ve always been bombarded with the mantra that a positive attitude brings abundance and success into our lives. Despite its popularity, however, many of us still fail to practice it in our lives because it’s easier said than done, and also, because there are those who still doubt how effective it can be.
This particular video podcast tells of my personal story of adapting a positive attitude in my life. Watch the short video to find out how the circumstance unfolds into a wonderful experience.
I was just refreshing some juicy exercises in my workshop: “Feedback Workshop – in Agile Teams”.
It´s so rewarding to take part when people start to want to give eachother feedback and desiring to get feedback themselves – gently, honestly and heartfelt. Even asking for feedback.
WOW – that´s a good Way of Working!
When a person starts viewing feedback as a gift – regardless, that’s true development.